Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Worst Moment

The worst moment for the caterpillar is when it's still munching leaves and is beginning to think, "Is this all there is? Do I really just want to crawl around all my life munching leaves? This sucks! This is a horrible life. I could be doing something else. I feel like I was meant for so much more than just this. But damnit! I can't imagine what I'd be. You know what? Frack this! I'm going to cocoon myself up and not have anything to do with this stinkin' world..."

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Then it bursts out its cocoon in glorious color. Tasting life's nectar and wondering how it could have ever thought that its world was limited to munching leafs.

It flies around impressing the world with its intricate beauty. Kissing and touching flowers and spreading life with every step, making the rest of the world wish "Only if I could be like a butterfly."